– Must have a good hand on experience for programming & Engineering of Honeywell Distributed Control System, Emergency Shutdown System, F&G System.
– Must have excellent hand on experience for programming & Engineering Siemens Distributed Control System, Safety Matrix, and Programmable Logic Controllers.
– Shall be capable to build/ modify the control Logics, DCS Graphics, System configurations, Control Network design and implementation.
– Shall have vast experience for integration of different manufacturer Control System to achieve Industrial Standard control System architecture.
– Must have excellent grip of industrial protocols e.g. Modbus, Profibus, OPC Server and well aware of implementation.
– Must have good knowledge of chemical plant process instrumentation and analytical instrumentation.
– Must have a good experience to maintenance and troubleshooting problems related to Control System hardware and Software.
– Minimum 5 plus years of experience as a Honeywell and Siemens DCS programmer in any Chemical plant, Petrochemical or Oil & Gas Plant.
– Bachelor of Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering.
– Must be able to work flexibly as part of a team on own initiative, with little supervision
– Expertise in reading engineering drawings, P&ID, Control logic, Cause and Effect drawings, Control narrative. IO List.
– Able to complete work history / reports to the required standard as outlined by supervisor
– Fluent in English with excellent writing & reading skills