The Materials Control Supervisor will be responsible for maintaining an up-to-date Government property records for all GP/CAP. Also, will process receipts of complete and partial shipments, bar tag as feasible, and prepare material receiving reports to be forwarded to the Government Property Administrator.
- Conducting inventories and inspections of property per the KO IAW FAR Clause 52.245-1
- Assisting the Materials Control Supervisor in overseeing contract vendors to assure the services are provided as stated in contract agreement
- Tracking maintenance parts (i.e., generators, windshields, tires, batteries, lights, fuses, and spark plugs) on the property listing
- Processing material requisitions for purchasing, production and field installation from engineering documents and requisitions based on priorities established by the Manufacturing Manager for work to be delivered to the Shops
- Conducting hazardous materials reporting, clean air compliance and interface with OSHA and other inspectors
- Performing other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Qualifications to be successful in the role:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least one year of warehousing/logistics related knowledge and/or training with experience in an OCONUS environment
- Licensed/certified Material Handling Equipment (MHE) operator
- Licensed/certified 10,000 lbs capacity telehandlers and forklifts
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.