The Construction Quality Control Manager will be responsible for planning, coordinating and developing the project-specific QA/QC plan that incorporates the policies and procedures necessary to deliver the project fully compliant with the contract documents.
The work assignment will be: Various
- Supervise the Quality Control functions/activities of the project, including Quality Control inspection schedules and the collection of Quality Records
- Assess the implementation of the Quality Plan and Quality Control Plans on the site
- Conduct preparatory QC meetings and daily field QC inspections
- Allocate Quality Control personnel to the various areas of site activity
- Supervise inspections, reports and the documentation issued by inspectors and collect and file the required Quality Records
- Responsible for the execution of the submittal process.
- Support the construction roles in the management and control of subcontractors
- Support and participate to all the internal/external audits.
- Ensure delivery of goods and materials to meet schedule
- Review and approve project reports and designs
- Provide support and leadership to site team
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Qualifications to be successful in the role:
- Degree in Quality Control Management; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of the construction process, means and methods, and materials, their characteristics, installation procedures and tolerances
- Previous experience with construction, renovation and maintenance & repair of existing Healthcare Facility is preferred
- Must have certificate of completion for Construction Quality Management for Contractors course
- Excellent communications, effective leadership and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and logically to resolve various issues in the development process.
- Must be willing to travel for occasional international assignments
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.