• Manage production control of the CVD reactor & STC to TCS units using the DCS control system which involves the following :
– Startup, operation, shutdown, process data recording of process equipment
– Monitor the DCS control system to maintain a safe operational plant while supporting production goals.
– Coordinate with VGR and OGR board operators to maintain balanced levels of vent gases to ensure safety levels are preserved.
– Work in the field as required to support the plant operations.
• Report any malfunctions in the production assembly to the shift supervisor in order to avoid any breakdowns or quality issues in the production process owing to the significance of quality levels required & the process running continuously in synchronization with other processes.
• Perform light maintenance such as manual valve replacement, hose connection/disconnection, valve turning, pipe bolting and unbolting, lifting items up to 20 kg as required, housekeeping to keep the plant operating safely during plant shutdown.
• Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of all systems, processes and practices.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Follow all relevant functional policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Statements and Reports
• Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate functional statements and reports to meet QSTec and function requirements, policies and standards.
Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment
• Ensure all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental procedures, instructions and controls are adhered to so that the safety of employees, quality of products/services and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
• Minimum of Technical Diploma or College Diploma.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience preferably in petro/chemical plant (DCS Control system operation experience). Distillation and or fluidized bed reactor operation experience is preferred.
• Good communication & reporting skills
• Process driven & precision oriented
• Knowledge of DCS control systems