The Architect will be responsible for the application and interpretation of architectural requirements, conducting architectural studies surveys and investigations, developing designs and performing team architectural reviews.
This will be located in various offices.
- Provide technical review and oversight of design build process for a new, large-scale facility
- Provide architectural review of design to support achievement of all client objectives including local codes, aesthetics and geotechnical conditions
- Support the design approval process, recommends design changes to improve design value and constructability
- Assists the client with review and approval of contractor’s submittals
- Ensures that designs are within federal and local codes concerning health, safety and environment of real property facilities
- Support quality assurance and quality control of contractor works
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation and disposition of government documentation requirements
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Qualifications to be successful in the role:
- Bachelor in Architecture from a program certified by an accredited university.
- Shall have and maintain professional registration as an architect;
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in facility and infrastructure design
- Previous experience working on US Government and military domestic and international projects will be preferred
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Proficient in English both oral and written
- Must be willing to travel for occasional international assignments
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.