The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for maintaining an up-to date government records for all GP/CAP.
- Collect and compile all GP/CAP records
- Ensure completeness and accuracy by using a tracking method
- Follow-up needed records when necessary
- Accurate monitoring of government records
- Assist the project team in all administration functions and processes
- Attend meetings and take notes
- Communicate needed information to management and staff
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Qualifications to be successful in the role:
- Must have at least 3 years Administrative- related knowledge and/or training with experience in a hostile environment
- Experienced in operational management
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- High school graduate or equivalent
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.